RAMAI RAKAN2 YANG MASIH KABUR2 TTG NUFFNANG, KORANG BACA n FAHAMKAN.. DH FAHAM,, BAGUSLA, X FAHAM LAGI.. leh tanya SAYA.. TQ SEBAB ramai BERTANYA..
JOM USHA!! APA CIK NUFF JAWAB???? BILA ANDA BERTANYA... hehhehe:) entry utk semua..
drlurve punya unique visitor utk 2 minggu:
FAQ kat nuffnang.. SELAMAT MEMBACA ^___^
What advantages do you offer ME, the blogger?
- Firstly, there are the monetary gains! We’ll do all the groundwork looking for advertisers and link you in with them. Once an ad is served on your blog, you start making income!
- It is our sincere belief that Blogs should be credible and rich sources of information. Correspondingly, we will do our utmost best to ensure the ads served on your Blog match your content and readership as closely as possible. What this means is that your readers will be up to speed with the best deals in the market place!
- We are also seeking affiliations with strategic partners like web hosting companies to bring you additional benefits. Stay tuned!
- Nuffnang.com.my has a dedicated column, which will throw the spotlight on a number of Bloggers every month. Will the spotlight be on you next?
- Nuffnang as the first Asia Pacific's blog advertising community always organize fun and exciting events for our bloggers to attend and most of the time, it is entirelyfree of charge!
How much do I earn?
For CPM campaigns
- What you earn depends on the number of Average Unique visitors you received in the week that the ad campaign is built.
- You will then be arranged into specific “Blogger bands” that directly correspond to your number of Average Unique visitors.
- For each campaign, you will be paid a fixed amount for every ad unit. The amount depends on what your Blogger band is. The higher your Blogger band (i.e. more unique visitors), the higher your earnings.
- All information on your blogger band and your earnings can be viewed within your CMS Earnings Page. All information will be updated within 3 working days after the ad campaign is completed.
For CPC campaigns
- You earn by the number of unique clicks generated by your unique visitors on the ad unit that is running the CPC campaign.
- Your earnings will be credited 3 days after the CPC campaign ends. A CPC campaign ends when it reaches its maximum number of clicks.
- Should your blog display a CPC ad but not generate any clicks on the ad unit, no earnings will be accumulated and updated.
For MCPM (Metered CPM) campaigns
- Advertisers buy a set of unique visitors from your blog that will be able to see their ads on your blog for a certain number of weeks.
- The earnings for your mCPM campaign will be held in Buffered Earnings while the campaign is running till your blog finish serving the number of uniques the advertisers bought from your blog. Once your blog finish serving the number of uniques, the earnings will be credited to your Current Earnings.
When do the ads start running?
- Our marketing team is always out on the ground scouring for related advertisers. We are interested not only in making you money but finding you the best match possible!
- Before your blog is assigned any CPM ads from advertisers, it will show non paying ads or to minimize ad unit which you've selected as your Ads Preference in your Blog Manager with the exception of Show Global CPC Ads where you get paid for the number of clicks by your visitors.
What do the different types of Ads Preference mean and do?
- Ads Preference refers to how will you want your Nuffnang ad units to look like before you're assigned a paid campaign by our advertisers. There are a few options such as Minimize Ads, Show Charity Ads, Show Default Ads, Show Global CPC Ads.
- Minimize Ads will minimize your ad units to only show a Nuffnang logo or caption to reduce load time in your blog and our server while waiting for paid campaigns.
- Show Charity Ads will enable your ad unit to show non paying ads that seek to promote various humanitarian causes such as adopt a puppy, blood donation or any community project that Nuffnang is working on for that period of time.
- Show Default Ads will enable your ad units to show non paying ads that seek to promote the awareness of Nuffnang as the first Asia Pacific's blog advertising community.
- Show Global CPC Ads will enable your ad units to show CPC ads for CPC campaigns that is running by our advertisers' request. This will enable you to earn while waiting for CPM campaigns by our advertisers. If there are not CPC campaigns ongoing for a particular ad unit, it will be minimized to reduce load time of your blog and our server.
How do I get my money out into my a/c?
- As soon as you have earned RM 50, you will be given an option on your earnings page to cash out!
- Nuffnang pays its Glitterati bloggers 30 days after their cash out request date every end of the month (60 days for Ordinary). Upon that, the cheque will be sent to the bank for processing and mailed to your registered address. The processing and delivery from the bank's side will take no longer than 3 weeks.
- To minimize wait time to receive your cheques, cashing out at the end of the month would be wise.
- Note: Do ensure that mailing address and payee name provided in the registration form is accurate.
What does the code do?
- It allows us to serve on a REAL TIME basis, advertisements onto your Blog.
- It allows us and yourself to track vital visitor statistics of your Blog.
How do I place the code?
- You may refer to our dedicated tutorial (Which you can find in the “Add Ads” page within the CMS) for advice on how to place the code. Do not fret!
- If any doubts remain, do not hesitate to contact us through our !
My Statcounter is not counting! Help!
- First thing you need to do is to check whether you have placed the code correctly. Please refer to the dedicated tutorial within the “Add Ads” page for guidance.
Useful tip: Default ads should be visible on your Blog if your code has been placed correctly.
- If there is no problem with your ad unit's code placement, please ensure that your registered blog URL is correct. You may go to your Blog Manager page to refer to your list of registered blogs.
- If all is well, and your stats still do not count, kindly contact us via our and our team member will respond to you as soon as possible.
How do I change the URL of my blog?
- Login to your account and head to the Blog Manager page.
- Under your list of registered blog(s), click on the “Edit��? link beside it and you shall be redirected to the Edit Blog page. Type in your new blog address and you may also optionally provide us a reason for the update.
- Click on the "Save" button and we’ll do the rest!
How do I remove/add Nuffnang Ads from my blog?Removing ads:
- You can’t. Once you join us you’re with us forever! Ok we’re just kidding.
- Just remove the ads from your blog but before you do so, please notify us first at http://www.nuffnang.com.my/help just in case we may have some advertisements due for display on that particular ad unit.
- Tell us which ad unit on which blog you are planning to remove and give us 48 hours to respond to your e-mail.
- Once you have removed your Nuffnang ad unit codes from your blog, please remove the blog's address from Blog Manager as well. This is very important to ensure that our system no longer tracks the blog which may affect your status.
- Step 1: Go to the “Blog Manager” page to register your new blog.
- Step 2: Go to the “Add Ads” page, choose the ad unit(s) you wished to place in your new blog and add in the respective ad unit's code into your blog template.
Will Nuffnang Ads and Google AdSense work together?
- Nuffnang Ads do not look like Google Ads, are not contextual and is not formatted in any way to look like Google Ads or search boxes so you should not have a problem with putting on Nuffnang Ads on the same page as Google Adsense. Do refer to the Google Adsense Program Policies for further details.
Do I get paid in RM or USD?
- You will get paid in RM. This reduces the trouble of you having to bank-in USD cheques and wait for weeks before you eventually get your money. It also means that the bank won't have to take a further commission on your ad payments since there is no foreign currency involved.
I have joined Nuffnang for quite some time but have no earnings
- Bloggers get paid when they serve paid ads from our advertisers.
- There are 2 types of general paid ads from our advertisers, CPC (Cost Per Click) Campaigns and CPM (Cost Per Impression) Campaigns. The MCPM (Metered CPM) is a branch of CPM campaigns.
- CPC Campaigns
Launched on advertisers' request. It will show on all blogs under Nuffnang network which have 'Show Global CPC Ads' selected under their Blog Preferences in Blog Manager. CPC Campaigns will only be shown on blogs which are not serving any CPM campaigns at the moment. Bloggers are payed based on the number of unique clicks by their blog's unique visitors. A CPC Campaign will ceased once it reaches its maximum clicks and commences update to all bloggers' account whose blogs generated genuine clicks during the campaign. If a blog has served the CPC Campaign ads but did not generate any clicks towards the campaign, no earnings will be updated to the blog owner's account.
- CPM Campaigns
Our Advertisers will choose which blogs they want to advertise on as they pay much higher compared to CPC-type campaign. Their decisions may rely on several factors such as the demographics of your blog readers, the desirability of ad units, membership exclusivity and the availability of ad units. If you're chosen for one, you'll either receive an email notification regarding the campaign or find it in your "Buffered Earnings" section under the "Earnings" page.
- As the Advertisers always have a target audience for their campaigns to address to, they will choose blogs with suitable blog readers as their target audience. Should your blog readers fall into that category, rest assure that you're very likely to be picked by them.
- Desirability of ad placement is crucial in the advertising industry. Our Advertisers have spent a lot of money to design an ad and buy ad space. They want to get their message across to their target audience as effectively as they could. This being said, they will always buy ad spaces which are optimized and desirably placed. Just ensure that your ad units are at their intended place and this factor would be satisfied in the eyes of the advertisers. A Skyscraper ad unit is supposed to be the first element of the sidebar and not anywhere else. The same goes for Leaderboard as the first visible element upon visitor's entry to the site and Large Rectangle right after your first blog post. Should your blog's ad units are not located at these placements, it would severely affect the Advertisers' decision to choose your blog and they might choose other blogs under our network instead with a more subtle ad placement.
- In addition, availability of ad units play important role for our Bloggers to be chosen for campaigns as well. All our Advertisers split their budget evenly across all our 3 ad units, Leaderboard, Skyscraper and Large Rectangle whenever they advertise with us. That being said, the budget would be limited and might not be able to cover that many blogs for a particular ad unit. If your blog have all 3 ad units in it, your chances of being selected for campaigns would be fully maximized.
- Membership exclusivity plays a part in advertisement campaigns as our Advertisers tend to advertise more on blogs as it is part of our reward program to our most loyal Bloggers in the region. Ordinary members will still be selected for campaigns but in a lower number compared to 's.
I have not been able to paste the Nuffnang codes into my Wordpress/Xanga/Multiply/Livejournal blog.
- Multiply and Livejournal do not allow 3rd party advertisements nor the editing of their blog HTML. From our knowledge so far, the blogs that allow you to do this are blogger platforms such as www.blogger.com, the old ‘look and feel’ version of Xanga, full paid versions of Wordpress, Tabulas.com and Diaryland.com.
I am running an ad campaign on my blog, but have no earnings.
- Firstly, do check your email if you receive any notification about incoming CPM advertisements, or check your Buffered Earnings under Earnings if you have any new mCPM campaign running for that particular ad unit. If you have, the campaign is running and the earnings will only be credited when it ends.
- If there are no email notifications or any new mCPM campaigns in your Earnings section, then the ad that you saw is a CPC campaign.
- CPC campaign - Launched on advertisers' request. Will show on all blogs under Nuffnang network which have 'Show Global CPC Ads' selected under their Blog Preferences in Blog Manager which are not serving any CPM campaigns at the moment it is launched. Pay bloggers based on the number of unique clicks by their blog's unique visitors on the ad unit which is displaying the CPC ad. Will cease once it reaches its maximum clicks and update all bloggers' account whose blogs generated genuine clicks during the campaign. If a blog showed the CPC ad but did not generate any clicks towards the campaign, no earnings will be updated.
I just received an email that I have been selected for an ad campaign; what do I need to do?
- The email that we sent to you is just a notification to inform you that you have been selected for an advertisement campaign. All you need to do is to ensure that our Nuffnang codes in placed in prominent locations on your blog and wait for the campaign to run on the date stated in the email. If your blog has a bad ad placement as is found to drive a very low CTR, advertisers may withdraw the ad from your blog.